These are some pretty hauntingly beautiful places. Each one has its own eerie charm to it. Have you visited any? Which are on your bucket list?
1. The staircase to no place, Pismo Beach, California
2. The turquoise canal, Venice, Italy
3. Bermuda Triangle shipwrecks.
4. The Church in St. Etienne, France.
5. An abandoned movie theater in Detroit, Michigan.
6. This abandoned house in the woods.
7. The floating forest, Sydney, Australia
8. The overgrown palace, Poland
9. Chemin de fer de Petite Ceinture, France
10. Bumper cars, Chernobyl, Ukraine
11. An abandoned jetty
12. Poveglia Island, Italy
This is the island Napoleon Bonaparte condemned people with the plague to live. It was also used to treat people with mental health issues.